An understanding approach to family legal issues
All of our lawyers understand that the breakdown of a relationship is an emotional, difficult and confusing time. Many are often unclear as to their rights and obligations under Federal and Provincial (BC) family law. People are overwhelmed by the number of important decisions to be made about both finances and child care; they aren’t sure about the best way to safeguard their family and their future.
Seeger Law provides clear explanations and practical solutions. We understand where you are and offer great compassion and understanding.
We take the time to get to know your situation thoroughly and to find solutions that work specifically for you and your family. We can help you negotiate separation agreements that protect your rights and interests.
We offer services in all areas of family law, including:
- Marriage contracts and co-habitation agreements
- Separation agreements
- Financial matters such as division of property, child support and spousal support
- Matters involving children such as custody and access
- Variation of existing custody and support orders
- Relocation applications, creation of, or opposing
- Experienced in both Supreme Court and Provincial Court levels, as well as matters involving the Ministry of Children & Families. *We do not represent the Ministry
At Seeger Law, we also specialize in will & estate planning, so we can provide you with informed advice about complex business assets and real estate matters (such as your matrimonial home) and help you modify your estate plans. Although we prefer to resolve matters through negotiation to minimize costs and preserve family relationships, if court is unavoidable, we are here to help and ready to defend your rights as vigorously as necessary.